Friday 15 February 2013

Sometimes i feel like i'm not appreciated. Hmmm you seem to take all the credit. If i didn't gave you my support to let you go ahead with whatever you wanted to do, and mind you, whatever you started, you did it halfway. I'm always the one cleaning up the mess you made. But you get all the credit. Wtf? Maybe because you suck up to the teachers alot and you portray yourself as a very humble and responsible person. Haha but they don't see your other side of you. I could have spoiled your reputation but you are my friend, so i shall not do it. The least you could do is to stop taking the credit for everything and being all fake.

Well this particular teacher hardly knows about you, and what she knows about you, is whatever you made up.

Fuck everything man. I'm so angsty nowadays & theres so much anger in me. I don't want to let it out because i don't wanna accidentally say things that i don't mean and also because i should be the better man.
However, i can't help but feel like all of this is unfair. It really isn't.
I'm so annoyed.

Fuck everything, seriously. This is unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment