Tuesday 29 July 2014

probation's over!

13/12/14- 26/7/14.

Its been 8 months of service as a CLT and woo probation is over!! 

I've learnt alot so why not recall what has happened, in chronological order.
niner's 1st gaming outing.  my bestfriend is infront of me and i didnt even know she would be my bestfriend ahaha. 

Next! 
1st CLT GM.
Pretty good pretty good experience. Collected our no.3 and stuff. 


Balestier Hill's CCA Carnival! 
This was my first time in no.3 :)

West Spring's CCA Carnival!
2nd time :) 

My east view's CCA Carnival! 

Platoon dinner. 


Platoon  dinner.


Saikang warrior for CFL :)
(All of this is in chronological order) 



Total defence at science center. 

Pingyi's CCA carnival. 

Pioneering course.

2-star kayaking with suzana :) 


1st UACDC! 

2nd CLT GM!


Da bestfriend in the middle

2nd CFL :-) 

East 2 ST.

Niner's climbing sesh. With da bestfriend.

Games day :) 

Baby scorpion's pop

Unit camp with SCLT Amos.  


Affirmation day 2014 :-)

Fire fighting course 2014 oorah

Ncd 10th anniversary photoshoot.

Niner celebrated my birthday too :)

Pingyi celebrated my birthday! 


Thats about it hahaha. What i've learn was to never let what your seniors say force you down. I fall and you fall. The best of us fall but what determines who we are tomorrow is what we do with our today. 

I learn to be professional. I learn to be human. I learn to be more than a CLT to a cadet in need. I learn to be their friend, their brother. Their mentor. 

A CLT is more than some fancy title. Its a duty and this duty i will discharge fully. 

I've made 2 amazing friends along this journey. 

To my soulfriend. 
It pains me to see you like this now. I use to see your passion of ncd so brightly in your eyes but im not so sure where it has went to now. this organisation has changed. I don't have much to say for you anymore but what i do and will always say is that i'm always here and i would always protect you. Collect your confirmation letter asap dumb ass. 

To my bestfriend.
I hope your probation journey would not be as painful as mine.
I hope you'll learn as much as i did. 
I hope you'll grow and not hate. 
I hope you'll remain professional. 
I hope you'll nurture your cadets.
And i hope you give me the chance to guide you along. 
And most importantly i hope you will love what you do and remain happy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment