Friday 18 January 2013

One moment

Dear bestfriend,

The decision i'm making now is probably the most emotional one i had to make.

Thought that i should try again and put aside my ego and the risk of being hurt, to renew things.
I have no idea on how you're feeling now, but i miss you and need you so bad. You are so important to me. 

I never thought that this day would come, that we would stop talking. You've gave me so many reasons to be happy & now we are so cold. Its really saddening.
I know i made mistakes, i know. I'm not perfect. I still remember all the promises and memories we had. Now its all gone, well most of it. Its a bitter pill to swallow.

Sometimes , you make me feel like i'm so inferior and not as valued as your crush. Sigh. In all honestly, i wish you would pay more attention to me. i wish you needed me as much as i need you.

Usually, i'm wearing the smile you gave me. Now that you're gone, its hard to smile. My smile is gone and so is my happiness. But i guess i have to make do with that.

Bestfriend, oh friend. I miss you so much and you're impossible to forget. I have so many things to tell, but not now, not today. Maybe the day where i find closure.


I'm sorry and regretful. Come back, even for a moment.

Sincerely,
Your broken friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment