Saturday 12 April 2014

Two way

Been pretty busy with ncd stuff and what not recently. You see, ncd stuff is a two edged sword. It makes me happy and it makes me feel upset too. 

Happy because i'm serving cadets, i'm bringing them thru their journey in NCDCC. Happy because i'm with my batchmates and they really do make me happy. Happy because i'm doing what i love, for those i love- Cadets. 

Sad because of the fact that i met some of the greatest people from NCDCC. Sounds contradicting right? I feel that way too. Its the greatest people that i've met that makes me upset sometimes. You can't appear or be close to everyone right.....? What about those that you're geniunely close to? How would they feel man. I'm probably overthinking right now, but i'm stating facts. 

I'm close to person A. I'm close to person B. If A says something about B that i know B doesn't like and it isn't nice, what am i supposed to feel? Angry because i'm protective over B or what? Or do i feel like i'm stuck in between teo person that have a place in my heart? 


No comments:

Post a Comment