Friday 21 February 2014

1000 miles

I have so much to say so i shall make another blog post.

Honestly i'm so afraid that i would relapse back into depression. Or suffer from yet another anxiety attack.

I'd wish i had a friend to accompany me thru this journey.

I'd wish i had a friend that would randomly message me to check on how i'm coping.

I'd wish i had a friend.............. that wouldn't be annoyed by me.


I wish too much, but am i wrong for doing that? Am i?

'Cause if i am, then i would stop.  

Its been a lonely walk. Its been a lonely journey. No one seems to be willing to walk this road towards recovery with me. Most of my friends if not all, don't even know my circumstances. 

I have some friends that have been accompanying me for awhile, tho. 
I don't know why i'm talking about this

Self control Ernest, keep it to yourself. 
No one has to know about what you think. 
No one. 

No one has to know about your thoughts.
Just keep it to yourself and all will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment