Thursday 13 February 2014

Obsession

Unit training ended awhile back, and i'm gonna head for a jog. A jog. And it dawned upon me, am i too obsessed with weight loss? Am i? I lost 14kgs already but it doesn't seem to be enough. When i started losing weight, i told myself that i would stop at 75. After CLT course, i told myself i would stop at 71. And now i'm at 68 trying to balance my weight. I haven't jog since tuesday and it doesn't feels right for me to not go jog later on. 


Am i obsessed with weight loss or am i just trying to stay fit? 

I don't know. I was once a fat insecure, low self esteem fella. That was probably what pushed me to go lose weight. Iosing weight is a satisfaction. I like to be slimmer and what not. But has this motivation to lose weight to look good drove me to the point of obsession?  



I don't know. Am i normal? all i want to be is to fit into society. This is normal right? I am.... normal right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment