Wednesday 26 February 2014

inferiority complex

Its only two months since i started on this new journey. 

And its already so full of dissapointments.
I am involved in a few minor activity, but its not what i want. 
 There has been many activities that i would want to attend. Or be part of. 


But i'm not chosen. And its not the first time either. One said, you won't chosen for these course because you are busy with the course you're running. 
And then right after that, he tells one of my partners running the event with me, would u like to attend ___________? 
And then the same thing to a few other partners of mine. 


Aren't they running the events along with me as well? Then why are they chosen instead? the reason this time can't be because i'm busy right? 

So what reasons are there?
I'm not good enough? 
My performance wasn't satisfactory during the 3 weeks? 

Or is there an underlying case of bias-ness?  

Well, i don't know. I'll give myself some more time around this organisation. And if  things still don't work out for me, then i'll just focus on the younger ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment