Friday 28 February 2014

A partner?

True friendship comes in all shapes and sizes. 

Well, i made that up. 
But i have a true friend that comes in a petite human shape ( o she kicks ass man) so thats pretty damn cool. 

She's my confidante. 
She's my turn-to person when i want to annoy someone.
She's my platoonmate.
She's my lame-joke sharing buddy.
and she's my bestfriend. Legit man. 
This is getting cheesy and man she doesn't approve of it. Damn. 

Anyway, she's one of the greatest lady i have ever met. She's understanding, she's funny, she's mean and she's geniunely nice. i contradict myself way too many times. She's literally the opposite of me. ( she calls me dumb so that makes her smart which i have to agree but i'm not dumb just clumsy THERES AN DIFFERENCE). 

I don't know what did i do to deserve her as a bestfriend. They say, when someone leaves your life w/o closing the door, someone better comes in and closes it for you. 
And shes that special someone.

Sometimes, i feel like i'm drifting away from her, sometimes i feel like i'm closer to her then ever. Haha i don't know if she feels the same way! 

I enjoy my conversations with her, actually i think its a one way thing because she's just entertaining my nonsense and random stuff that pops up in my head. Well thats cool right to have me as a bestfriend???? 
Sometimes i think she's just as annoying as me but she doesn't agree oh wait i haven't told her that yet but yo lady now u know! 

How am i dumb hmmm ok i've done many dumb stuff that supposedly i'm only capable off but hey that means i'm a freaking cool guy ok you can boast me around to your other less cool friends 
This blog post is not getting anywhere oh wait she just replied my text hmmm is this overly cheesy i don't think it is, you suck man you're so demanding. 





On a serious note, thanks for everything, it really keeps me going :) 

I have a joke for u btw 
WHAT DID THE SUSHI SAY TO THE BEE

No comments:

Post a Comment