Sunday 16 March 2014

50 Facts about me

I deleted some of the questions because its too stupid hahahh so here goes :)





1:
Name
Low Wei Jun, Ernest

2:Age
17

3: Fears
I HAVE ALOT OK IM SCARED OF BUTTERFLIES COCKROACHES FOR STARTERS 

4: things I love
Food, running, friends

5: turns on
i like people who smell good, i like people who are sincere and well i like nice people

6: turns off
well whatever that doesn't turn me on turns me off

7:My best friend
hehehe carolyn

8:Sexual orientation
i like boobs if you are curious

9:My best first date
hahahahhaha my first date was super dumb im pretty sure it was me and my ex exploring singapore?

10:How tall am I
178cm :D

11:What do I miss
Well..... a few people. 

12:What time were I born
I think it was in the afternoon

13:Favourite color
No particular color that i like but i usually would go for blue/red/green.

14:Do I have a crush
NOPE!

15:Favourite quote

“If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.”


- Osho
16:Favourite place
Any library! 

17:Favourite food
I like bak chor mee but i don't mind pasta too!

18:Do I use sarcasm
Only to particular people.

19:What am I listening to right now
All of me

20:First thing I notice in new person
Their eyes. 

21:Shoe size
10 :D
22:Eye color
My gf says its dark brown but i think its black

23:Hair color
Mainly black with some shades of brown

24:Favourite style of clothing
Smart casual or anything comfortable. 

25:Ever done a prank call?
LOL PLENTY

31:How I feel right now
Mostly happy with a dose of sadness.

32:Someone I love
Maisaraaaaah

33:My current relationship status
Attached

34:My relationship with my parents
Messed up

35:Favourite holiday
Korea 2010

39:Do I and my last ex hate each other?
She does, i don't.

40:Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
Goodnight yes

41:Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
Yeezzz

43:How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
Usually 25 minutes

44:Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?
Do guys need to???

45:Where am I right now?
I think i'm in a place called home. 

47:Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
LOUD

48:Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
Yes sigh

49:Am I excited for anything?
I get excited really easily if thats what you

50:Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to
Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment