Sunday 9 March 2014

Thoughts before Sentry duty.

It's 12am now! I just bathed and am about to head to bed before reporting for sentry duty from 3am-5am. My hair is wet so i can't sleep yet.

And as always, i start to think. Think about friendship mainly. Hey, i have great friends and this post isn't about burning any of them.
I think the problem between my friendships with close friends and I is that i tend to form alot of high expectations on them, based mainly on the hope that they feel the same way. 
However, most of the time it falls short. And i'll usually be the one thats dissappointed.  I'm not pointing fingers at any of my friend, but many of time their responses to my approaches are usually less then what i thought they wouldn said, or prefer. Look, i'm not blaming anyone, i'm just expressing now i feel and its up to you if you choose to accept this tiny piece of my mind.

It's been a really tiring past few days but i'll get by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment