Tuesday 11 March 2014

meh

So i have been craving for ramen for almost two months already and today i decided to get my cravings satisifed! 

So i entered this supposedly atas ramen shop and ordered this  
I mean it looks pretty fine right? But it wasn't as nice as i expected it to be! The most important component of any ramen is the broth and the broth in that cha su ramen was just dissapointing. It lacked the strong flavour you would expect from an ramen. The noodle was fine and the egg was reasonable as well. I was supposed to receive two cha su but i only got 1! I just kept quiet bout it tho because i already had finished half of my bowl and i didn't want to cause a fuss over there. The ramen i bought was supposed to have two cha su, so it was supposed to cost $15.90 but as i said earlier on, it only had 1! Bij pls if i wanted 1 cha su i would have ordered the $12.90 one!! But the cha su they gave was pretty damn good! 

I like cold tofu too, and the cold tofu sold there was pretty nice, just that it was overpriced at $4.90, which was something i felt that it should have cost $3.50 or $4 at most!  Anyway, it was pretty nice having ramen again but i wouldn't patronise that stall again, mainly because its not any better then Ajisen ramen ( Ajisen ramen has many more ramens avaliable) and they sort of cheated my money!!!! Grr. 

I was craving for coffee bean but bedok mall didn't have any so i got starbucks instead. I had the white chocolate mocha which was actually pretty good! Intially i wanted to get Red velvet, a secret starbucks drink but then i decided not too because it cost $9! 

I just took my passport picture at some automated photo booth AND I REGRETTED IT URGHHHHHHHHHHH i look exceptionally childish there HAHA. But whatever~ till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment