Thursday 13 March 2014

theres so many things bottled up in me recently. Its not that i want to be a emotional wreck right? Its just the past few months have really been taking a toll on me. I can't sleep well. I really can't. 

I have so many things i want to share. But would they understand? Would they bother? I don't know, i don't want to be a burden. Heck, i'm a guy i can't be of a burden right? But heres the counter argument, everyone tells me a little bit of their secrets, a little of their problems. It all adds up. I'm supposed to help them solve their problems. Listen to them. Keep my mouth shut. Well, i don't mind. But i need to take care of myself too. 

I can't go like, i need to talk too someone right and then go text someone else? They'll definitely reply and be there but they're busy people. I don't want to share my feelings to someone that is always busy. Its not that i don't want too. Its because they're busy with life and i don't want to add on too their life with my problems. 

Urgh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment