Tuesday 18 March 2014

I'm a guy. I'm not a girl. I'm wired differently.

I was a guy before i got into a R/S and being in a R/S doesn't make me anymore less of a guy. And that means i'll still look at girls. I'll still be attracted to those that catch my attention. I'll still talk about girls to girls that i trust. 

Why? Because i'm a guy. Don't go all ape shit on me, saying that because i'm in a R/S, i shouldn't be doing all this and that. This is the way most if not all guys are wired. we do LOOK at girls and those that deny it, well go screw yourself. 

I believe that as a guy i shouldn't be restricted to look at whatever i want. If it affects my relationship, then it just shows that i'm not true to my girlfriend and i'm not certain of my feelings.  But the thing is, i AM perfectly aware of my feelings. Sure, sometimes i might get interested in other girls, but its purely on a friend to friend basis, based on my desire to lnow them more. 


If a girl can fangirl about any male idols they want, why can't guys do the same?
Gender inequality, that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment